Waseda Farm Online Marketplace
-We are a family farm that produces amazing, humane, and sustainable meat with goal of sharing the fruits of our labor with everyone in America.
-We are shipping a very perishable product. We take great care to ensure that you receive it in perfect condition.
-We ship all orders Monday-Wednesday to ensure that your order does not get stuck in a warehouse over the weekend.
-We ship all orders using FedEx overnight delivery. Your order will be left with no signature required.
-All our products are shipped frozen, except dog treats. They leave our freezer at -10 degrees F. We do not use ice packs.
-We use a sustainable shipping container that is totally curbside recyclable. No Styrofoam!
-Please make sure you will be at the delivery address on the day of delivery. Orders should be unpacked on the day of delivery.
-You will receive an email with your tracking number once we get your order ready.
-We only ship to the continental U.S.A.
-All prices listed are in US$.
Refunds, Returns and Cancellations
– If you have issues with your shipping, please reach out to Jessica@WasedaFarms.com. We will need pictures of the container and the product.
– If you are unhappy with our products, please reach out to us at Help@WasedaFarms.com to discuss refund and return options.
– If you wish to cancel your order, please reach out to us BEFORE your order ships. To cancel, please email Help@WasedaFarms.com
– Once the product ships, we are unable to refund you the shipping costs, unless it is the shipper’s responsibility.
– Any return shipping will be the responsibility of the sender. We are not Amazon, I hope you can understand that.