- Heat apple cider vinegar over high heat until hot
- While, vinegar is heating, In a large plastic container with a lid, put the salt, brown sugar, peppercorns, mustard and bay leaves. Add hot apple cider vinegar and whisk or shake until salt and sugar are dissolved completely
- Add Ice cubes and shake to dissolve ice.
- Add Pork. Make sure that it is completely covered with brine.
- Cover with lid and refrigerate for up to 2 hours. Do not go more than 2 hours.
- Rinse pork well under cold water before cooking.
- Cook to your liking. (We like to grill them)
Yield: 5 cups of brine